this is in reference to the security measures for the containment of Corona Virus (COVID- 19). Gusti d’Italia S.r.l. has rigorously adopted all the measures indicated by the Italian Government with DPCM March 8th, to reduce the spread of the virus.
We would also like to underline the following points:
- The company Gusti d’Italia S.r.l. is structured in such a way as to guarantee the delivery of all the goods / services to customers even in the presence of restrictions;
- We have adopted extremely restrictive internal rules:
- No direct contact with customers and suppliers and temporary limitation of access to the company;
- Strict respect for all employees, beyond the preventive measures decreed
by the Ministry, of the following rules: prohibition of physical contact,
maintaining safety distance between individuals, constant compliance with
hygiene regulations, and regular sanitization of the work-place;
It should also be noted that:
- current emergency has no impact on food safety, as stated by the Ministry of Health;
- to date, none of our employees have shown any suspicious symptoms; all staff is on duty regularly, in an appropriate manner, and with full respect of all the standards of containment of contagion and health protection of both personnel and customers. We guarantee the full functioning of all operations to our customers;
- we have not received any report of contamination from any of our suppliers of raw and ancillary material;
We therefore would like to reassure you that our products are suitable for sale and consumption and that do not – in any way – represent a risk of infection.
We hope that the situation can quickly return to normal and we will keep you informed of its development.
Mr. Simone Debernardi
Gusti d’Italia – Managing Director